Once I was stronger I spent time putting puzzles together- one of the residents children would come do puzzles together.My family visited often
One thing that was tough was to live to a set routine-- which I had the freedom to do as I wished ..but there was always someone talking or listening to call lights or TV's that were on .I missed my home - the simple things of getting my kids up for school and me going to work. I missed my dogs- my bedroom--my things .
Sometimes when I am feeling down I think about the things I haven't been able to do. I haven't seen my bedroom since mid of February. --haven't been to in my parents house . There are alot of things I haven't been able to do garden-walk the dogs--- even getting a drink of water is tough to do alone.
Other days I am so grateful that I am here...things could have gone to much different. MRSA is not a fun bug to fight I have been fighting since Feb..It has been a long road ...
Love your positive spirit. God is with you.
ReplyDelete