I know distance learning is a topic that has many emotions for many people. I know it takes a lot of dedication . For Middle school and High school kids that is tough. Many parents battle that routine of their own jobs and then their kids in school. I know their are tons of concerns of socialization and just what kids are lacking ..
With that said for our family it works our daughter having an Immune Deficiency there is no real data on how COVID would affect her body's immune system. My husband and his heart failure the less exposure the better off he is.
After getting sick with COVID I have been home and helping my daughter with her distance learning . It has been interesting to see the skills she has and being part of helping her through out her day. I am grateful for that option and being a part of it for her.
As a parent there are somethings we miss out on having our kids in school --in a nonpandemic setting she would be back in the building . I know not everyone had that option but I am glad we have that .
No comments:
Post a Comment