It was a tough day today, not because of anything or anyone. I started it fairly upbeat sent my daughter off to school. Scrolled Facebook while I drank my coffee. Decided to break out the sewing machine and make pillows for my parents. That all went smoothly until the back spasms kicked in, I took my Tylenol kept going ..I laid out material for my next project I wanted to a new bear pattern.. I struggled with a few simple things. After taking it apart a few times I gave up.
I sat back and questioned if I really was able to make this a business ,was I good enough. I mad at myself and frustrated with the whole thing .. I finally threw away the cut out pieces and decided I will try again tomorrow - fresh. Packed all my sewing things away..
Since becoming disabled and the pain I have played with could I go back to the school-I loved that job. I remember when I got the fused leg - I was determined to get back to work. I look at would I be able to use my wheelchair and navigate well enough. Would I be able to actually do my job. I miss it ,the sense of community I felt there
But I love being here with my family and I know we will always have those days in life.. Today was mine lots of self doubt and self put downs..
Here is to tomorrow a brand new day
No comments:
Post a Comment