Sunday, January 31, 2021

 While I was in ICU with fighting COVID I was miserable slipping in and out of sleep. There was one point when I remember being in a dreamlike state. I remember crying and something was gripping my fingers ... I could feel the nail like claws pulling on me --I was crying out ... and suddenly a calm voice firmly said Let Her GO.!

In theory I suppose you could say the medicine finally took hold and was fighting off the virus.

I believe my guardian Angel was watching over me. It wasn't my time- while I  am concerned about whatever the Cardiologist will find. I believe we will get through it ... 


I get frustrated with not feeling 100% and taking baby steps but I am grateful-- I am here and I am able to still be part of my families life.

I hate the social distancing as much as anyone else- but I respect it . I know first hand what COVID can do-- I know some people do really well recovering but there is a percentage who don't handle this virus well at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment