Thursday, June 27, 2019

One of my many favorite things

One of my favorite things this summer has been to sit outside in my swing. I listen to the birds-- there are 2 Goldfinches that keep flying around .. fun to watch ... tonight there was a really young squirrel playing in the yard. The last year I spent so much time in the hospital or just not feeling well or mobile enough to go anywhere
It is so peaceful to just sit out there and listen to the world around me . Each day I remind myself how lucky I am to be on this side of the hurdle.
I always have some pain and some little things to deal with .. I seem to need my walker for the best support. But I am living life.. something I longed for all those months trying to fight the infection.

There are so many emotions --- that roam in my head- 


No comments:

Post a Comment