Sunday, June 30, 2019

Enough

I don't think I am the only one who deals with that little voice in their head that wonders are you enough. I have heard that voice --the one makes you wonder as a woman am I enough-- I sexy enough to my husband-- I am I good a good enough sister -- daughter..friend..mother
Am I smart enough--
Yes there has been people in my live to make me doubt myself.. but I also  have had plenty of people in my life you have affirmed that I am.
I have parents who love me--sisters who love me-- friends who love me..a husband who loves me..
children that love me..

Why do I let that voice in-- but I do-- Even after all I have gone through-- the voice is always there..
I fight that voice everyday--everyday I get up and push through... I have gotten better to not let it bog me down in the muck of self doubt-

Even as a little girl that voice crept in... and I had parents who treated me  as if I did matter -- so I can't say well my childhood was rough-- I have been married a long time to husband who has always supported me -- love me-- so at what point does that voice quiet -- just when

No comments:

Post a Comment